Posted by guitar tuner acoustic
on March 16, 2012 at 3:40 AM
If you haven't yet seen the Snark SN-2 guitar tuner in action, you may be very surprised by both its design, simplicity and effectiveness. If you're looking to get a great tuner for a great price, you've come to the right place!
- The Snark Tuner has a protective rubber clamp that clips onto the end of your guitar. This allows you to play the guitar while the tuner is still firmly attached. I can't tell you how many times I've seen people's tuner slide off of their guitar.
- The Snark senses vibrations, making the reading deadly accurate! By reading vibrations, the tuner can tune to extremely precise levels.Pitch calibration (415-466Hz)
- For those who can not do without microphone base tuners, no worries! The Snark SN-2 also has a built in microphone. It has a switch that allows you to go from vibration sensing to microphone sensing. I know this is very important to those who sing vocals in addition to playing a stringed instrument.
- The Snark SN-2 also comes with a built in silent metronome. No more annoying tweets or chirp sounds. Here, you set the tempo and watch the heartbeat. It's as simple as that.
- Outside noise interference doesn't affect tuning. Chromatic tuners sense vibrations, so outside noise interference isn't a problem.
- 360 degree swivel neck allows you to adjust the tuner at any angle.
- No needle jumpiness. This is very common with the typical guitar tuner. However, you don't get that with the Snark SN-2. It provides a sonsistent smooth reading.
If you haven't seen the Snark in action, check out the video demo demo on our homepage. Purchase the Snark SN-2 now
and get free shipping.